#Cheesy #Bacon #Appetizer #Recipe

Cheesy Bacon Appetizer Recipe
#Cheesy #Bacon #Appetizer #Recipe


Anyone who knows me knows that I like to plan parties and have fun. I like to choose a theme, plan the food and above all, I like to plan the best parties with a budget. Below is one of my favorite recipes to prepare for guests, along with a FREE party planning checklist to print for your next event.

If you have a party, you understand how expensive it can be.

Costs can add up quickly. You may think that you are not spending a lot of money as it is spread throughout the planning process, but if you sit down and add it, you may be surprised at the amount of money that you actually spent.

One of the ways I save money on the holidays is to plan ahead and budget. If you have a budget, you are more likely to avoid unnecessary purchases. A great way to cut costs once you have a budget is to plan ahead and find ways to cut expenses.


Ingredients for the bacon and cheese appetizer cup:

      1 cup Kraft Mayonnaise

      1 1/2 cups Kraft Grated Cheese

      1 pack of whole bacon

      24 cups Filo baking {in the freezer section}

      1 Rotel box

Bacon and Cheese Appetizer Cup

      Preheat oven 350

      Start by emptying the rotel box.

      In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of Kraft, Rotel mayonnaise and the whole package of bacon.

      Stir

      Add 1 cup of Kraft cheese. You can use any cheese you like, but I always prefer the Mexican mix.

      Fill each baking cup and place it on a baking sheet. I like to sprinkle the top of each with a little cheese.

      Cook 15 to 20 minutes. I like them crispy so I normally do 20 minutes.

      Let cool and serve.