#Keto #Low #Carb #Beef #and #Broccoli

Keto Low Carb Beef and Broccoli
#Keto #Low #Carb #Beef #and #Broccoli


Low carb Keto beef and broccoli, it's a simple stir fry that is quick and easy to prepare.

You will need to marinate it in advance for about an hour, then the flavors will come together in the pan when you cook it!

My low-carb beef and broccoli recipe contains about 6g of net carbs per serving, it also conforms to Paleo and Whole30, so you can go!

And if you want to serve it with rice, you can use my cauliflower rice recipe, I would just drop the added cilantro because I'm not sure it would suit these flavors.

How to Make Keto Low Carb Beef and Broccoli

Start by cutting your flat iron steak into very thin slices against the grain, see my list of tips below for other steak alternatives.