#Pickle #Dip #Pinwheels

Pickle Dip Pinwheels
#Pickle #Dip #Pinwheels


Creamy, crunchy and full of flavor, these dip mills are full of cream cheese, sliced ​​ham and diced pickles. The perfect party aperitif.

I don't know if it's a Midwestern thing, but the Pickle Rollups are huge here, with Pickle Dip. Now we like both, but sometimes you just want to change it up a bit.

WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED?

     Cream cheese
     ham
     Pickles
     tortillas

Can you say EASY!

This windmill recipe is for all pickle lovers. When I first shared this with some of my friends, they went wild. I never really experienced the craze for pickles until we started making them.

Now, I'm not an ordinary pickle picker, and if I eat pickles with them, they should be soaked in ranch dressing. I know it's weird, but I love it.




HOW TO MAKE PICKLE DIP PINWHEELS: