#The #BEST #Cowboy #Caviar #Recipe #Ever!

The BEST Cowboy Caviar Recipe Ever!
#The #BEST #Cowboy #Caviar #Recipe #Ever!


Serve Cowboy Caviar perfectly as a side dish and or as an appetizer. The simplest and easiest dip to prepare in 15-20 minutes. Each bite includes a strong sweet flavor.

This recipe includes fresh lime juice, garlic powder, white wine vinegar and sugar to name a few. An excellent recipe to include as a salad garnish or taco garnish.

This cattleman veggie caviar or Texas salad, as it is sometimes called, is the easiest side dish you can make and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. If you are pressed for time, this salad can be prepared the day before. Did I also mention that this recipe is also healthy?
Reasons why this cowboy caviar recipe works:

I first encountered cowboy caviar on Meggan's blog, Culinary Hill, about a year ago, while I was looking for side dishes for my barbecue evenings. I modified the recipe by adding my personal touch which has now become a staple of my house for small gatherings. This cowboy caviar or this Texan salad has been so much in demand, I can now do it with my eyes closed.

    The acidic flavor of lime, white wine vinegar and sugar give this side dish a delicious sweet richness.
    It is a simple recipe that can be prepared quickly or in advance.
    This recipe is also delicious with BBQ meat, which is why I sometimes associate it with my BBQ chicken recipe.
    Goes well with plain tortilla chips.
    When prepared in advance, it allows flavors to settle fully. Chill well. Reheat well.